Welcome to Developer's X-ray Beta!
Get Real Consulting is pleased to present this suite of developer tools designed
to help programmers learn and develop Microsoft® HealthVault™ solutions. Developer's X-Ray allows
developers to operate on objects in HealthVault directly without having to write
any code and thus helps them validate and debug applications they develop for HealthVault.
This set of online tools provides developers with support for rapid development
and uptake on HealthVault development processes and requirements.
To start using X-Ray choose one of the following environments as appropriate. You would normally choose PPE environment while
developing HealthVault applications.
Note: Based on the environment you choose, you will need to log using your credentials
into the HealthVault PPE or LIVE environment.
Object browser and editor
- View full details, extensions, and related objects for all objects for the current
- Create any HealthVault type through a user interface without writing any code.
- Edit all existing objects new feature!.
Schema browser and object creator
- View fields and field definitions of all types.
- View builtin item transformations for an item
- View XML representation of any item
- Browse the HealthVault vocabularies
- Automatic hint on correct vocabulary to use for various types
- View all records that the current user has access to but are not authorized for
this application and authorize this application for them.
- View all records that are authorized for this application for the current user and
switch between them.